ALBIT – device which will amaze you …
New generation 2017 !
Albit was designed as a simple and effective ultrasound scanner for general imaging as well as specific applications, including Endocrinology, Regional Anesthesia, Musculoskeletal, Vascular Access, TRUS or Colorectal.
Albit interface based on touch-screen technology makes it friendly and very easy to use. Duplex Doppler ( Color and Power Doppler Flow Maps) extends ultrasound diagnostics more efficiently and accurately, with maximum performance to price ratio. Unique and smart remote controller superbly improving working performance.
Albit are providing ultrasound procedures includes the size of the thyroid, detection of any inflammation in the thyroid, and the blood-flow through the thyroid. Thyroid nodules, cysts and lymph nodes are measured and detailed descriptions of their characteristics are displayed. Fine needle aspiration (FNA) made under ultrasound supervision is used to evaluate thyroid nodules and neck lymph nodes. Excellent tool for practitioners endocrinologists.
- User-friendly touch screen operation or/and operative keyboard -truly intuitive user interface reduces time for learning and operating
- Smart Color Doppler system
- Scanning depth: 2 ..31 cm
- Excellent image quality achieved by advanced digital image processing technology (SRT, THV etc)
- Presentations: 2D, B+B, ZOOM, 2D+CF (Color Flow); 2D+PF (Power Flow); 2D+CF/2D; 2D+PW, 2D+CF/PW
- Cineloop memory up to 1024 images
- Image filters – processing
- Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixl) ,15.6” LCD Touch Screen monitor
- External alphanumeric keyboard (option)
- Remote BT controller
- Biopsy mode (option)
- Large memory capacity for archiving images (built-in HDD)
- On demand – two probe connections (option)
- Mounting systems: mobile stand, stationary support
Special smart and ergonomic BT remote controller truly improves work performance and provides convenient operation. Remote controller makes it possible to operate ultrasound i.e. its basic functions from a certain distance, which is especially useful in emergency and treatment rooms as well as during standard ultrasound exams.
- Power supply: AC 100/240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: max 90 VA
- Distance: 6 independent pairs of cursor
- Volume, area (ellipse, trace, 3-axis method)
- Angles measurements
- % Stenosis (diameter or area)
- Thickness lateral abdominal muscles measurement
- PW – Mode
- Automatic measurements (auto-trace): PSV, EDV, TAM, RI, PI, S/D
- Heart Rate HR
- Volume Flow ( TAMean and Vessel Area)
- Velocity, Time interval, Acceleration
- Maximum (Max PG) and mean (Mean PG) pressure gradients
- Pulsatility Index (PI) and Resistivity Index (RI) measurements
- Coefficient A/B and the mitral valve E/A calculation
Measurements and calculations for the other applications – see parameters “ALBIT- General – Universal”
With the use of roll-stand, an ergonomic mobile solution, it is possible to perform examinations or carry out medical procedures easily. The possibility to adjust the height makes the roll-stand more functional and useful addendum to the system.
Dimensions and weigth:
- 260 mm (W) x 430 mm (H) x 98 mm (D);
- ca 5,4 kg (without trolley)