ALBIT – device which will amaze you …
New generation !
Albit was designed as a simple and effective ultrasound scanner for general imaging as well as specific applications, including Regional Anesthesia, Musculoskeletal, Vascular Access, Proctology, Colorectal or TRUS.
Albit interface based on touch-screen technology makes it friendly and very easy to use. Duplex Doppler (Color and Power Doppler Flow Maps) extends ultrasound diagnostics more efficiently and accurately, with maximum performance to price ratio.
COLORECTAL – ERUS (Endorectal Ultrasound) :
Endoanal and endorectal ultrasound scanner for proctology and colorectal surgery with high resolution 360° radial rectal probe for accurate scanning of the rectal wall/anal canal, and the internal/external sphincter muscles. Excellent tool for proctology practitioners. ERUS is currently the most widely used and effective diagnostic modality in the assessment of rectal cancer overall.
Linear probe at working range 5-12 MHz, supported by Color/Power Doppler facility gives wide possibility to visualize and diagnose hypodermic diseases (haemorrhoid, sphincter etc.).
- User-friendly touch screen operation or/and operative keyboard -truly intuitive user interface reduces time for learning and operating
- Smart Color Doppler system
- Excellent image quality achieved by advanced digital image processing technology (SRT, THV etc)
- Scanning depth: 1.5.. 31 cm (depends on the probe)
- Scanning angle: up to 360° (depends on the probe)
- Presentations: 2D, B+B, ZOOM; 2D+M; 2D+CF (Color Flow); 2D+PF (Power Flow); 2D+CF/2D; 2D+PW, 2D+CF/PW
- Cineloop memory up to 1024 images
- Full HD (1080 x 1920 pxl), 15.6” LCD Touch Screen monitor
- Image filters , processing
- External alphanumeric keyboard (option)
- Remote BT controller
- Biopsy mode (option)
- Large memory capacity for archiving images (built-in HDD)
- Mounting systems: mobile stand, stationary support
- Distance: 6 independent pairs of cursor
- Volume, area (ellipse, trace, 3-axis method)
- Angles measurements
Measurements and calculations for the other applications (PW-Doppler, Urology, Gyn/Ob, Cardio etc.) – see parameters “ALBIT- General – Universal”
Special smart and ergonomic BT remote controller truly improves work performance and provides convenient operation. Remote controller makes it possible to operate ultrasound i.e. its basic functions from a certain distance, which is especially useful in emergency and treatment rooms as well as during standard ultrasound exams.
With the use of roll-stand, an ergonomic mobile solution, it is possible to perform examinations or carry out medical procedures easily. The possibility to adjust the height makes the roll-stand more functional and useful addendum to the system.
- Power supply: AC 100/240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: max 90 VA
Dimension and weight:
- 260 mm (W) x 430 mm (H) x 98 mm (D);
- ca 5,4 kg (without trolley)