ALBIT – device which will amaze you …
New generation 2017 !
ALBIT was designed as an easy-to-use and practical ultrasound device both for general diagnostic applications such as Gynecological-Obstetric, Pediatric, small subsurface organs examination and specific diagnostic applications such as Proctology, TRUS, Anesthesia, Vascular Surgery or Orthopedics.
ALBIT, as an indispensible and perfect tool, enables to monitor and control the course of many medical procedures e.g. in a delivery room, endovascular ones i.e. sclerotheraphy, EVLT or biopsy procedures. Therefore, this ultrasound is an invaluable bedside and mobile diagnostic device for various medical wards, emergency departments and treatment rooms. Albit is recommended for infants, children but as well as for elderly patients’ examination.
The additional Duplex Doppler Function (Color/Power Doppler, Pulse Wave Doppler) significantly diversifies diagnostic capabilities, simultaneously providing the best quality-price relationship.
Special BT remote controller significantly improves work performance and provides convenient operation.
ALBIT user’s interface based on touch screen technology makes operation easy and user-friendly. The touch screen can be also operated not only with fingers, but also using the enclosed stylus to keep it clean.
For users who prefer more traditional operating solution (as an option) special keyboard with trackball and silicone keys plus classic alphanumeric keyboard is offered. Please see photos in our gallery. Operator can use both methods touch-screen and classic one simultaneously.
- User-friendly touch screen operation or/and operative keyboard -truly intuitive user interface reduces time for learning and operating
- Smart Color Doppler system
- Excellent image quality achieved by advanced digital image processing technology (SRT, THV etc)
- Scanning depth: 1.5 ..31 cm (depends on the probe)
- Scanning angle: up to 360° (depends on the probe)
- Presentations: 2D, B+B, ZOOM; 2D+M; 2D+CF (Color Flow); 2D+PF (Power Flow); 2D+CF/2D; 2D+PW, 2D+CF/PW
- Cineloop memory
- Full HD (1080 x 1920 pxl) 15.6” LCD Touch Screen monitor
- Possibility customization of user interface colour
- External alphanumeric keyboard (option)
- Remote BT controller
- Image filters – processing
- Biopsy mode (option)
- On demand – two probe connections
- Large memory capacity for archiving images (built-in HDD)
- Storing images in formats: bmp, jpg, dcm, avi
- DICOM 3.0 ( option)
- Mounting systems: mobile stand, stationary support
Smart and ergonomic BT remote controller enables to operate basic functions of the ultrasound from a certain distance, which is especially useful in emergency and treatment rooms as well as during standard ultrasound exams.
- Distance: 6 independent pairs of cursor
- Volume, area (ellipse, trace, 3-axis method)
- Angles measurements
- % Stenosis (diameter or area)
- Urological measurements
- Thickness lateral abdominal muscles measurement
- M –Mode
- Calculations of time, velocity, amplitude, Heart Rate
- Fast measurements of AOD, LA, IVS, RVEDD, DEAmpl
- LV -left ventricle parameters measurements: EDV, ESV, SV, EF, CO, FS
- PW – Mode
- Automatic measurements (auto-trace): PSV, EDV, TAM, RI, PI, S/D
- Heart Rate HR
- Volume Flow ( TAMean and Vessel Area)
- Velocity, Time interval, Acceleration
- Maximum (Max PG) and mean (Mean PG) pressure gradients
- Pulsatility index (PI) and resistivity index(RI) measurements
- A/B Ratio and the mitral valve E/A calculation
- The mitral valve area (MVA) and the pressure gradient half-time (PHT) measurement
- Obstetrical general measurements:
- GA and EDD using BPD, CRL, FL, GS, AC, HC (factory preset and a user-modifiable table)
- GA and EDD based on LMP
- Nuchal Translucency (NT), Nasal Bone (NB), Yolk Sac (YS)
With the use of roll-stand, an ergonomic mobile solution, it is possible to perform examinations or carry out medical procedures easily. The possibility to adjust the height makes the roll-stand more functional and useful addendum to the system.
- Power supply: AC 100/240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: max 90 VA
Dimensions and weigth:
- 260 mm (W) x 430 mm (H) x 98 mm (D);
- ca 5,4 kg (without trolley)