ALBIT – device which will amaze you …
New generation 2017 !
Albit was designed as a simple and effective ultrasound scanner for general imaging as well as specific applications, including Regional Anesthesia, Musculoskeletal, Vascular Access, TRUS or Colorectal.
Albit interface based on touch-screen technology makes it friendly and very easy to use. Duplex Doppler ( Color and Power Doppler Flow Maps) extends ultrasound diagnostics more efficiently and accurately, with maximum performance to price ratio. Unique and smart remote controller superbly improving working performance.
Imaging of the musculoskeletal system for the diagnosis and management of patients dedicated for physiotherapists, rheumatologists and orthopedic surgeons to visualize and diagnose injuries or locate blood vessels or nerves while undertaking clinical procedures
- User-friendly touch screen operation or/and operative keyboard -truly intuitive user interface reduces time for learning and operating
- Smart Color Doppler system
- Scanning depth: 2 ..31 cm
- Excellent image quality achieved by advanced digital image processing technology (SRT, THV etc)
- Presentations: 2D, B+B, ZOOM, 2D+CF (Color Flow); 2D+PF (Power Flow); 2D+CF/2D; 2D+PW, 2D+CF/PW
- Cineloop memory up to 1024 images
- Image filters – processing
- Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixl) ,15.6” LCD Touch Screen monitor
- External alphanumeric keyboard (option)
- Remote BT controller
- Biopsy mode (option)
- Large memory capacity for archiving images (built-in HDD)
- On demand – two probe connections (option)
- Mounting systems: mobile stand, stationary support
Special smart and ergonomic BT remote controller truly improves work performance and provides convenient operation. Remote controller makes it possible to operate ultrasound i.e. its basic functions from a certain distance, which is especially useful in emergency and treatment rooms as well as during standard ultrasound exams.
- Distance: 6 independent pairs of cursor
- Volume, area (ellipse, trace, 3-axis method)
- Angles measurements
- % Stenosis (diameter or area)
- Thickness lateral abdominal muscles measurement
- PW – Mode
- Automatic measurements (auto-trace): PSV, EDV, TAM, RI, PI, S/D
- Heart Rate HR
- Volume Flow ( TAMean and Vessel Area)
- Velocity, Time interval, Acceleration
- Maximum (Max PG) and mean (Mean PG) pressure gradients
- Pulsatility Index (PI) and Resistivity Index (RI) measurements
- Coefficient A/B and the mitral valve E/A calculation
Measurements and calculations for the other applications – see parameters “ALBIT- General – Universal”
For users who prefer more traditional operating solution (as an option) special keyboard with trackball and silicone keys plus classic alphanumeric keyboard is offered. Please see photos in our gallery. Operator can use both methods touch-screen and classic one simultaneously.
With the use of roll-stand, an ergonomic mobile solution, it is possible to perform examinations or carry out medical procedures easily. The possibility to adjust the height makes the roll-stand more functional and useful addendum to the system.
- Power supply: AC 100/240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: max 90 VA
Dimensions and weigth:
- 260 mm (W) x 430 mm (H) x 98 mm (D);
- ca 5,4 kg (without trolley)