ALBIT – device which will amaze you …
New generation !
Albit was designed as a simple and effective ultrasound scanner for general imaging as well as specific applications, including monitoring of Endovascular treatments (sclerotherapy, EVLT, EVRF etc.), vascular diagnosis (deep vein thrombosis), Regional Anesthesia, Vascular Access (central and peripheral vascular implantation), Musculoskeletal, TRUS or Colorectal.
Albit interface based on touch-screen technology makes it friendly and very easy to use. Duplex Doppler (Color and Power Doppler Flow Maps) extends ultrasound diagnostics more efficiently and accurately, with maximum performance to price ratio. Unique and smart remote controller superbly improving working performance.
Duplex ultrasonography enables precise anatomical and hemodynamic diagnosis of recurrent varicose veins. This is a non invasive investigation which is the gold standard for investigating venous disease and is the most informative technique available.
ALBIT empower monitoring of the progress and process of endovascular treatments via ultrasound imaging of vessels, supported with Duplex Doppler (vessel mapping). Allows a localization and guiding of “tools” during angioplasty and revascularization as well as process and progress of sclerotherapy, EVLT, EVRF etc. treatments.
Excellent for all pre- and postoperative ultrasound investigation for peripheral vascular surgery.
Regional Anesthesia & Vascular Access
“Gold standard” technique for the direct visualization of nerves, adjacent structures and the position of the needle for local anesthetic blocks or drug delivery location.
Empower rapid diagnostics and needle-guided procedures right at a patient’s bedside. Essential for Vascular Access procedures – central or peripheral venous catheters, dialysis catheters, oncologic ports.
Ultrasound imaging in anaesthetic practise strongly helps with cannulation of veins and arteries in adults and children. It is the main advantage and safety feature of this technique, that the targeted vessels and the surrounding anatomical structures are visualized and that the needle is advanced under continuous observation. Ultrasound imaging reduce the rate of unsuccessful cannulation attempts, which can be caused by anatomical variations or thrombi, occluding the targeted vessel.
- User-friendly touch screen operation or/and operative keyboard -truly intuitive user interface reduces time for learning and operating
- Smart Color Doppler system
- Excellent image quality achieved by advanced digital image processing technology (SRT, THV etc)
- Scanning depth: 2 ..10 cm
- Presentations: 2D, B+B, ZOOM; 2D+M; 2D+CF (Color Flow); 2D+PF (Power Flow); 2D+CF/2D; 2D+PW, 2D+CF/PW
- Cineloop memory up to 1024 images
- Full HD (1080 x 1920 pxl), 15.6” LCD Touch Screen monitor
- External alphanumeric keyboard (option)
- Remote BT controller
- Image filters – processing
- Biopsy mode (option)
- Large memory capacity for archiving images (built-in HDD)
- DICOM 3.0 (option)
- Mounting systems: mobile stand, stationary support
Distance: 6 independent pairs of cursor
● Volume, area (ellipse, trace, 3-axis method)
● Angles measurements
● % Stenosis (diameter or area)
● Thickness lateral abdominal muscles measurement
● PW – Mode
– Automatic measurements (auto-trace): PSV, EDV, TAM, RI, PI, S/D
– Heart Rate HR
– Volume Flow ( TAMean and Vessel Area)
– Velocity, Time interval, Acceleration
– Maximum (Max PG) and mean (Mean PG) pressure gradients
– Pulsatility Index (PI) and Resistivity Index (RI) measurements
– A/B Ratio and the mitral valve E/A calculation
With the use of roll-stand, an ergonomic mobile solution, it is possible to perform examinations or carry out medical procedures easily. The possibility to adjust the height makes the roll-stand more functional and useful addendum to the system.
Special smart and ergonomic BT remote controller truly improves work performance and provides convenient operation. Remote controller makes it possible to operate ultrasound i.e. its basic functions from a certain distance, which is especially useful in emergency and treatment rooms as well as during standard ultrasound exams.
- Power supply: AC 100/240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: max 90 VA
Dimension and weight:
- 260 mm (W) x 430 mm (H) x 98 mm (D);
- ca 5,4 kg (without trolley)